LGBTQ Wellness Services
- Annual Exams (pelvic & breast)
- Pap Smears
- Screenings and Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Cancer Screenings: Breast, Cervical, and Prostate
- STD Testing & Treatment
- HIV Testing
- Birth Control
- Hormone Therapy
- Safer Sex Education
- Screening & Referrals for Obesity, Diabetes and Dyslipidemia
- Screening & Referrals for Mental Health Issues and Addictions.
Transgender Services: Based on a Informed Consent Model (ICATH)
- Hormone Therapy for Female to Male (F to M) and Male to Female (M to F)
- Surgical Referrals for Gender Reassignment, Breast, and Cosmetic Surgeries
- Postsurgical Follow Up: Genital Reassignment, Breast, and Cosmetic Surgeries
- Clerical Services for Transgender Clients – ID documentation
For information about what to expect during your appointment, check out our
LGBTQ Wellness Appointments video.
This program launched in 2013 funded in part with a grant from Pride Foundation.